DERMAL INFUSION TECHNOLOGY®
Footlogix® created the world’s first and only Pediceutical® mousse based foot care line using Dermal Infusion Technology(DIT). This delivery system carries active ingredients past the Stratum Corneum into the layers of the epidermis, helping to restore the health of the skin. This technology ensures that the Footlogix® active ingredients penetrate into the layers of the epidermis and reach the targeted areas. With no greasy outer layer to occlude it, the skin is hydrated and retains its ability to function normally, resulting in healthy feet. Spiraleen® is a unique anti-microbial concentrate exclusive to Footlogix®.
Enjoy a Wonderful Experience on our NEW DOUBLE PEDI- PLATFORM…with your Bubble Buddy.
Single Treatments available with over COVID secure screen.
Spiraleen® is a unique anti-microbial concentrate exclusive to Footlogix. It is a bio active micro algae extract specifically designed to deliver optimal levels of cell protection, regeneration and collagen synthesis to the skin and is also effective on the toenails. Spiraleen works by inhibiting invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-microbial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthy and happy feet.
- Starting with a full CONSULTATION. This will help to identify any foot care concerns, medical conditions or allergies. This assists in your foot care needs. We EVALUATE, review the information provided by you in the consultation form.
- The feet are then soaked in the Footlogix® Foot Soak. Shoes are refreshed with the Shoe Fresh Spray to eliminate bacteria for your fresh step after the pedicure.
- EXFOLIATION with the Footlogix® Exfoliating Seaweed Scrub is the performed. Applying this to the feet as well as the lower legs.
- NAIL CARE… Applying Footlogix® Cuticle Softener to remove excess debris, with the skill and precision of removing unwanted dead superfluous skin from around the nail plate.
- Footlogix® Callus Softener is then sprayed on the soles of the feet; liberally applying to calluses and dry skin. Letting the Callus Softener absorb for at least two to three minutes.
- SKIN CARE While the Footlogix® Callus Softener is penetrating the layers of the epidermis, the toenails are cut and filed . Once the skin is no longer wet, but slightly tacky, we file the soles and the back of the heels with the sterilizable Footlogix® Stainless Steel File to reduce calluses and dry skin. These two actions create baby soft feet. We don’t rinse off the Callus Softener as it will continue to hydrate with cumulative long-term effects.
- REJUVENATE Applying the appropriate Footlogix® Very Dry Skin Formula or DD Cream Mousse to each foot and massaging the mousse into the skin, paying special attention to dry and callused areas, as well as spaces between the toes. This continues to work on the freshly filled skin allowing absorption of the product deep into the layers for maximum benefit and on going effects after the pedicure
- A luxury MASSAGE is performed next once the pedicure is complete, the Massage Formula will be completely absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. You will love the results as your skin feels silky soft.
- This is a prescription Pedicure and can be enhanced with the desired toe colour be it Standard traditional Mavala polish or a gel polish application of either Shellac or Magpie. If Gel polish is desired this is done first for the correct adhesion to the nail plate.
- BEAUTIFYING . Shellac or Magpie Gel Polish can be applied before if desired or Standard Mavala Polish after the treatment.