Single Treatment 1 Hour 30 Mins £55 (Course of 10 £450)
Target treatment (Eyes or Jaw & Neck) 45 Mins £45 (Course of 10 £350)
UltraVisage™ is a professional salon treatment using Micro-current for facial contour lifting. In combination with a deep cleanse and penetration of active ingredients in the form of a gel and ampoule, the treatment offers the ultimate facial care. The treatment is both preventive and corrective, so suitable for all ages. It is referred to as a “Non-Surgical Face Lift”.
Micro-current just means a small amount of current. It offers facial lifting by re-programming the muscle fibres. Impulses pass into the skin and underlying muscles to speed up cellular activity, regeneration and metabolism. We must remember that the skin on the face and neck is attached directly to the underlying muscles. When these underlying muscles sag, the skin will do the same. Micro-current can shorten or relax the fibres, thereby lifting sagging muscles of the jaw, neck and face, reducing and smoothing the fine lines and wrinkles. Circulation is increased, therefore skin texture and colour are improved and even the condition of scar tissue can be improved. This process is very similar to that of our natural bio-electrical impulses and is based on a tried and tested procedure widely used in the medical world to treat muscle injuries. The treatment is completely safe and non-invasive.
1. Manual cleanse and tone starts the treatment using the appropriate skincare products.
2. Electro-lotion is applied to the skin.
3. Desincrustation Gel is applied and a 3 minute galvanic cleanse is performed with both cleanse electrodes.
4. Using Lifting probes, a 10 minute Circulation programme is performed.
5. Followed by a 10 minute Lymphatic Drainage programme.
6. Lifting 1 & 2 use 3 basic types of movement. The “Glide” lifts and tones or relaxes muscle.
7. The “Slide” movement relaxes and restores length to the muscle reducing fine lines.
8. The “Grab” movement tightens and lifts the muscle, and can plump out fine lines.
9. Collagen/Elastin serum and an iontophoresis gel are applied to the skin. The electrode is worked over the face to allow penetration of the products.
10. Excess gel is removed and a moisturiser is applied with light effleurage movements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it new?
Micro-current has been in use for over 15 years; millions of treatments have been performed.
Is it painful?
Absolutely not! UltraVisage™ uses low output and you will experience little reaction in the facial muscles. Some clients may experience some pulsing in the muscles but this will vary according to their tolerance. Most clients fall asleep!
Is it suitable for me?
UltraVisage™ is suitable for most people of all ages, male or female. It is used as a preventive as well as corrective treatment.
Is it suitable for my skin type?
Yes, UltraVisage™ is suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin.
When will I see results?
You will start to see results after the first UltraVisage™ treatment as the lifting appearance of the skin and its texture are improved.
Is it an alternative to cosmetic surgery?
Micro-current is the first treatment system to offer a serious alternative to cosmetic surgery. After 60 minutes of gentle muscle stimulation and exercise, your skin is firmer and lifted, a great new way to defy gravity.
The Results ` Lifts and tones the muscles in the face and neck.` Softens lines and wrinkles ` Improves the circulation ` Safe, painless and extremely effective ` Helps restore elasticity in ageing skin ` Helps delay the ageing process To achieve the best results, UltraVisage™ requires a course of 10 to 12 treatments with on average two facials a week, which last up to one hour 15 mins. The course should be repeated once or twice a year and at least one maintenance treatment per month is recommended in between courses.